Sponsoring daughter over 21 on F1 status

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I am assuming you are asking me whether a green card holder can apply for a green card for an over-21 child. The answer is yes, as long she is unmarried, you can. But she cannot stay in USA based only upon the fact that you have applied for her.

Check out the Visa Bulletin: http://www.immigration.com/visa-bulletin


Nonimmigrant Visas: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment