- Don’t panic!
- Contact your designated school official about your options.
- Finish the current semester/term at your current school.
- If your designated school official lets you know that your school is being reinstated to enroll nonimmigrant students, you may continue to be enrolled at your school.
- If the school remains withdrawn from certification, you will be notified by letter from SEVP. You may do one of the following within 30 days of the schools withdrawal
1. Depart the United States;
2. Transfer to another SEVP certified school; or,
3. Change to another nonimmigrant status.
If you have questions you can call the SEVP Response Center at (703) 603-3400 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET.