Work visa for an artist

I am a visual artist. I recently finished my Masters in Fine Arts. I have a job offer to work as an art teacher for a non-profit organisation. I am offered only 1 hour per week job. What kind of work visa can I apply for?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I cannot think of any visa that could permit work for one hour a week.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment