Applying for B2 visa after voluntary departure from USA

I was voluntary deported from USA for over staying my b2 visa for almost 3 years ! What do I need to do to apply for the b2 visa again ( i am going for a medical reason )

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Chances of obtaining a B-2 visa are slim if you have overstayed that long earlier.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment