I want to bring my mom to the states

I have a question .. I am a US citizen .. my husband is in the navy i want to bring my mom to the states but i dont work cause we have a 2 year old baby . Can my husband be my mom's sponsor? or what should we do ?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You can apply for her and he can be a joint sponsor on the affidavit of support. No problem.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment