Age Out/CSPA for children immigrating to the US

I am working for an S/W company, I have an 8 years Old Daughter who was born in India, I am having EB3 /priority data in July 2016, My question is, How can I ensure my child remain in the US after 21?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ:

Age Out/CSPA for children immigrating to the US


Video Transcript

Most of these kids are turning to F-1 and the government is giving them F-1/Student visas to go to college, even if the parents are here and even if their names appear on the green card parent screen card. FAQ in detail...



Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Nonimmigrant Visas: 
Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment