E3 visa for LPN

I already have a USA LPN license, was just wondering if its possible to get E3 visa to work in USA, I am an Australian citizen. What are the requirements?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

As far as I remember, most nurses jobs do not qualify for H-1/E-3 type visas because a US Bachelor's degree is not required for the jobs. If you can find a job where a Bach. degree is the minimum requirement, you can be eligible for E3 or H-1B.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment