EB-1 for a visual artist

I am a visual artist and have the master degree in art. I exhibited in several countries including US , Canada , Greece etc..33 Years old..Worked as an assistant professor in Germany duration 1 year. Can I apply for EB-1?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

That by itself may not be enough. You need to have evidence of sustained national/international acclaim.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment