Accredited University to get Master’s Degree to Process an EB-2 Green Card

In you previous Conference Calls you did mention that you did post videos on USCIS accredited Universities in USA. If a person is doing an MS or MBA in US he/she needs to do it from those accredited universities inorder for the educational evaluation to be done to achieve EB2 Status.Right now I have a 3 years of Bachelors degree from India and do not qualify for EB2 and I am in EB3. I wanted to do an MS or MBA in USA.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ: How to find an accredited university to get Master’s degree to process an EB-2 green card

Video Transcript

The US Department of Education maintains a list of state level agencies who can accredit programs and your university should be able to tell you who has credentials or accredited them or their programs. More...


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment