EB-2 Visa for a Veterinary Assistant

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You can qualify for EB2 only if two conditions are met:

1. Your degree is equivalent to a U.S. advanced degree (a credentials evaluation service needs to assess that under proper standards); and

2. The job requires an advanced degree or equivalent experience.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment