H-1 After Marriage to a U.S. Immigrant

After getting married to a green card holder & applying for a spouse visa is it possible to apply for H-1 visa?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Yes you can apply for H-1 even if you get married to a U.S. immigrant or U.S. citizen.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment