Father filing an I-130

My US citizen father is filing an I-130 for me; will my husband automatically be accepted at the same time as me if I get accepted?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Your father does not have to file a separate application for your husband. In the various papers you get from the consulate and the National Visa Center, you can indicate that he is getting his green card with you.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment