I-20 Terminated

1.I am in India and my I-20 has been terminated. What should I do to reenter in the United States? 2.Can I reenter the United States with an I-20 issued by a private university for a full time course and not by public university?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

1. You will have to look for another school/visa.
2. As long as the school is authorized to issue I-20, you can apply for an F-1 visa. But make sure the school is not running into problems like Tri-Valley University did.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment