I-751 genuine marriage

My wife and I have decided that marriage does not fit into each others dreams anymore. We have been married for almost 3 years and Just got a notice that after filing I-751, the evidence submitted with the form was "insufficient". Our marriage and relationship started and continued in the utmost manner of good faith. Our decision for divorce was a mutual one. We plan on continuing friendship in good faith and she will always be part of our family. She has a life here, she works hard, pays taxes and wants to continue her life here. We both don't want her residency here, her life, stripped away.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I like your attitude. It appears to me that what is missing is proof, not genuineness. I suggest you contact a lawyer locally. They should be able to assist with finding items of proof that you may have overlooked.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment