Advise needed for replying visa

I am a traditional artist, visited US in 2005 with P3 visa and later I have visited with 10 years B-1/B-2 visa two more times. And on fourth time the immigration officer, deported me from NY airport, saying that you have not paid tax $6000- of my sold paintings in the US. and if you agree to volunteerily withdraw applicatition then we will allow you to come back with right working visa.And the problem is my wife is in US and has applied for asylum, so do you recommend me to reapply for working visa or wait untill my wife gets the green card and I am deported on may 2009.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If you withdrew your application, you were not deported. You could apply for a work visa.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment