L1A visa and H-1

I am in USA on a L1A visa. If my H1B is approved, do I need to go to India to get my H1B visa stamped?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

That depends upon whether or not you have also received change of status. If yes, you will not need to get visa stamping until you travel outside USA.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment