H-1B Transfer from Cap-Exempt Employment to Cap Employment

Is a transfer possible from a cap-exempt to cap H-1B?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

It is possible. You will have to follow the April-October time frame, except where you apply for concurrent cap employment to run together with your cap-exempt employment.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment