H1-B Visa Transfer

I worked in US till August 2010 through my H1-B visa in some company. I had to come to India due to some problems. Now I am in India. My question is, can my visa be transferred when I am in India by some other US company so that I can again go back and work in US. My H1-B visa expires on 2013.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

The H-1 can be "transferred" - yes.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment