Withdrawal of a Pending J‐1 waiver

What procedure should a J‐1 waiver applicant follow in requesting withdrawal of a pending J‐1 waiver application?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

A waiver applicant who has a pending waiver application in the State Department’s Waiver Review Division (WRD) should send an email to WRD via FMJvisas@state.gov to request withdrawal of a pending case. WRD updates the applicant’s case file and posts the withdrawal request on its online status checking system on http://travel.state.gov.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment