L2 Status

I came to USA as L2 with my spouse, after leaving my job. Now my parent company is asking me to take up their assignment based at USA. and also asking me to confirm the possibility of starting their office at States. Is these possible? at least working for them is possible. I have my EAD. Can I work and take salary from outside USA firm?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Once you have the EAD you can work for anyone in USA, including a company that is not in USA.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment