L2 Visa holder

I am L2 visa holder and a physiotherapist from India. I also have SSN. Do I need to take the EAD or health care worker certificate to work in USA.Or simply credit evaluation and taking the licence is sufficient.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You need complete credentialing including a license.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment