Recording of May 26, 2022, Free US Immigration Community Conference Call with Rajiv (Every Other Thursday)

Employee is outside The US. How to continue green card through consular processing? || EB-3 to EB-2 interfiling after using Advance Parole. Reverting back to EB-3 if needed || I-485 interfiling to use EB-2 instead of EB-3 with a new employer || How long can a green card holder stay outside the US? || Can a  green card be filed while an employee works outside the US? || While waiting for OPT approval, is "unpaid leave of absence" a violation of the student status? || "Same or similar job" criteria for green card AC21 portability || Naturalization: Jurisdiction and place of residence and traveling while the application is in process
Other Topics :
Maintaining H-1B status and traveling back to the U.S. with advance parole with 221(g) case status || Change of status - F-1 OPT to H-1B and switching employer during GC process || L-2 visa holder traveling while spouse's visa status changes from L-1B to L-1A || H-4 traveling back to the U.S. while H-4 extension is pending || EB-3 priority date retrogression and consequences || Is F4 visa applicable for a child over 21 years of age?

Add to Rajiv's Media Interviews

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <p> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><style> <drupal-entity data-*>
If you want to be notified of a response to your comment, please provide your email address.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Add to breaking news