Attorneys and Accredited Representatives Can Now File Form N-565 Online

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If you are an attorney or accredited representative, you can now file Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document for your clients using your myUSCIS online account. There are no substantive changes to the content of the form.

USCIS will no longer provide paper copies of Form N-565. You can file this form online or download a copy from the website.

Team Notes: 
Citizenship and Naturalization: 
Immigration Law :