EB2 Green Card

Not Worked for Green Card Sponsoring Company – – Fraud Implication for Naturalization/Citizenship

Question details

In Summary, <br>
* I worked for the same Company from 2004 to 2014 (2004 - 2011 in US on H1B, and 2011-2014 in India)<br>
* BUT, after Green card, I did not work for the Company in US.<br>
* I don't have even a single paycheck from US Company after receiving GC.<br>
* Since then, I have been working in a job with same job description that my GC was filed for.<br>
* All other history is clean. I have two US born children, Always paid taxes on time, no legal cases.<br>

I heard from reliable sources that under current circumstances, my case will be marked as fraud and there is a 99% chance that they will revoke my GC and deport me, as I didn't stay with the employer that sponsored my GC.
<br>
Questions<br>
* Should I be really concerned?<br>
* What are my options?<br>
* I have the option of going back to the same employer now. Does that help?<br>
* If my wife applies for Naturalization instead of me, is that going to be any different?

FAQ Transcript





Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Recording of Free Community Conference Call (Every Other Thursday) , November 29, 2018

Substantial transcription for video

Discussion Topics, Thursday, 29 November 2018:

FAQ: Effect of L-1A denial on approved EB-1C I-140 || Transfer of priority date on an I-140 -- process || Period of maximum stay allowed for tourist visa entrants || Continuing employment-based green card while moving outside the USA || Starting business on I-485 EAD|| Status expiring during the pendency of an H-1B extension || EB-2 approved applying for EB-3 || I-94 expired -- Unlawful Presence

Other: Travel during H-4 EAD || I-140 denial effect on concurrently filed I-485 || EB2 with a three-year bachelor’s degree || Green card for child born in Canada || H-1 transfer || 3 year H-1B extension || Four year delay in naturalization || Errors in H-1B approval || Fiance visa || Revocation of green card because of the company merger

How Can I Downgrade from EB-2 to EB-3 and Consequences

Question details

I have I-140 approved in EB2, priority date is 2010. When date become current for EB3, I want to downgrade from EB2 to EB3 (I know I have to only refile I-140 and I-485 concurrent). What will happen if USCIS denied newly filed I-140 (EB3)? can I-485 also denied? If newly filed I-140 (EB3) denied, can I used my previously approved I-140 (EB2)?

FAQ Transcript





Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Oct 25, 2018, Recording of Free Community Conference Call (Every Other Thursday)

Substantial transcription for video

Discussion Topics, Thursday, October 25, 2018:

FAQ: Travel during N-400 naturalization process || Impact of extending B-1 B-2 stay || Filing H-1B without an end client letter (supplied later)||NTA in employment based visa

Other: Marry a LPR holder || Changing jobs on the AC21 using supplement J || F-1 STEM OPT || Port back from EB3 TO EB2

Porting Priority Date from EB-2 to EB-1

Question details

My husband has an I-140 approved from Company A ( Priority Date April 2008 , EB2). He is now eligible for EB1 under Employer B ( He is currently on L1 A ). Can his priority date from EB2 be ported to EB1 ?

FAQ Transcript





Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

August 30, 2018, Recording of Free Community Conference Call (Every Other Thursday)

Immigration Law

Substantial transcription for video

Discussion Topics, Thursday,30 August 2018:

FAQ: H4 EAD based upon a prior employers I 140 approval; effect on I 140 of changing multiple employers; effect on prior I 140 if a subsequent I 140 is approved || Can I join my old employer if the H-1B transfer is denied? Filing green card through future employer || Green card based upon investment – – EB-5 || Effect on green card and naturalization of using public or government benefits || Porting priority date from EB 2 to EB 1

Other: Job titles to be used for naturalization application || How to have a spouse stay in the USA while the green card application is going on || Entering USA on H-1B approval for one employer and H-1B visa of another employer || H-1B transfer back to an approved location || Nunc Pro Tunk approval of H-1B and 212 (d) (3) waivers || EAD delays || Confusion about permanent address used || Green card holder studying abroad || Changing tourist visato a long-term visa || Correcting name errors || Repeat RFE's

June 21, 2018, Recording of Free Community Conference Call (Every Other Thursday)

Substantial transcription for video

Discussion Topics, Thursday 21 June 2018:

FAQ: Changing jobs after I 140 approval || Can a green card be filed for me if I am on H4 or L2 or F1 – – any status other than H-1B or L-1A? || Can an employee withdraw an H-1B petition? || How to add forgotten information on to a naturalization application/N-400? Other: Changing jobs when an appeal to the Department of Labor (BALCA) is pending || Trading stocks while on H-1B or H4 status || Changing from H-1B to F1 status and back to H-1B again || How to extend my I 94 within the USA? || Obtaining EB2 with a three year degree || Procedure after a denied PERM is approved || Validity of I 140 after I 485 denial || Minimizing the future impact of an L-1A denial || Exemption from H-1B quota where visa is stamped but never joined the employer || WHD complaint against employer || Green card processing times || Receiving pension after surrender or loss of green card || Challenging wage levels determined by an employer || India EB-1 priority dates || Traffic violations in N400 || Checking status of PERM, etc.

Can EB-2 Approved File For EB-3

Question details

With speculations that EB-3 may go ahead of EB-2, can we port down to EB-3 from EB-2 using existing labor, in general is it risky to do that, what happens if porting is denied will we loose existing approved EB-2 petition?.

FAQ Transcript





Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

April 12, 2018, Recording of Free Community Conference Call (Every Other Thursday)

Immigration Law

Substantial transcription for video

Discussion Topics: - AOS status through EB3 category - E2 Visa (Visa for Australian Citizens only) with spouse on E2D (E2 Dependent) with work not allowed - Dependant EAD (C36) - NOID in H1B-Extension - carrying green card while going to office, shopping, library etc.