We won a case for Outstanding Researcher a Ph.D. in Business Administration having multiple years of industry experience. We were able to provide evidence to show innovative and pioneering research. The applicant had 9 publications, professional memberships and 5 letters of recommendation.
Managers and Executives
I had few questions on EB1C filing;
- I am here in the US from 2015. Prior to that I was working as an Manger for the same firm in India.
- I was appointed as a Principal and then promoted as a Solution Manager last year. My role involves tasks during the entire duration of a given project and as part of the project I co-ordinate with the offshore teams assigned on the project for deliverable and to assign other tasks related to the project.
1. As part of EB1C filing is there a mandatory requirement that a manager should be having dedicated team members
2. If 1 is yes then can we consider the offshore team members assigned per project who would be supervised to the level of getting status of tasks, providing clarifications, training them etc.
3. Is there a minimum number of reports required in the US and while I was in India, and if those reports have left the organization is that Ok?
If I may verify the processing times involved in NIW. Since it falls under EB2 category, I am assuming it may be a long time before I can get my EAD card and be able to change employers. Also, I want to confirm if there could be issues if I change employers during the process - If so, I'd prefer to change my current employer before starting with it.
Can H-1 Visa Holders Do Business in the USA?
A community discussion
US Work and Immigration Options for Foreign Professionals
A discussion with two members of our community
US Immigration Options for Top Performers in Sciences, Business, Arts, Education, Athletics
Rajiv and his team are simply awesome. Rajiv knows the subject matter and is very thorough with all the rules and regulations. I was impressed with the humility, simplicity and honesty.
I was assisted by DIane Lombardo a colleague and team member of Rajiv, who was diligent, detailed, prompt and persistent. Diane is highly focussed, paid attention to minute details and analytical. Diane always responded to calls and emails within 2 hours, and referred the matter to Rajiv, whenever required for specialist advice. A great team indeed. Anna Baker also was involved in the coordination and I did see that Anna made extra efforts to ensure all documentations are perfect.
I highly recommend Rajiv and team for all immigration related work.