I had few questions on EB1C filing;
- I am here in the US from 2015. Prior to that I was working as an Manger for the same firm in India.
- I was appointed as a Principal and then promoted as a Solution Manager last year. My role involves tasks during the entire duration of a given project and as part of the project I co-ordinate with the offshore teams assigned on the project for deliverable and to assign other tasks related to the project.<br>
1. As part of EB1C filing is there a mandatory requirement that a manager should be having dedicated team members<br>
2. If 1 is yes then can we consider the offshore team members assigned per project who would be supervised to the level of getting status of tasks, providing clarifications, training them etc.<br>
3. Is there a minimum number of reports required in the US and while I was in India, and if those reports have left the organization is that Ok?
Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.