USCIS recently updated the lockbox filing location information for the following form(s). Please see the “Where to File” section of the webpage for your form.
- On Aug. 1, USCIS added Elgin, Illinois as a filing location for certain filers filing forms:
- I-130, Petition for Alien Relative;
- I-131, Application for Travel Document;
- I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant;
- I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status;
- I-765, Application for Employment Authorization;
- I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition; and
- I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA
Please visit the Lockbox Filing Locations Updates page for more information.