In Summary, <br>
* I worked for the same Company from 2004 to 2014 (2004 - 2011 in US on H1B, and 2011-2014 in India)<br>
* BUT, after Green card, I did not work for the Company in US.<br>
* I don't have even a single paycheck from US Company after receiving GC.<br>
* Since then, I have been working in a job with same job description that my GC was filed for.<br>
* All other history is clean. I have two US born children, Always paid taxes on time, no legal cases.<br>
I heard from reliable sources that under current circumstances, my case will be marked as fraud and there is a 99% chance that they will revoke my GC and deport me, as I didn't stay with the employer that sponsored my GC.
* Should I be really concerned?<br>
* What are my options?<br>
* I have the option of going back to the same employer now. Does that help?<br>
* If my wife applies for Naturalization instead of me, is that going to be any different?
Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.