Sept 16, 2021 Free US Immigration Community Conference Call with Rajiv (Every Other Thursday)

Discussion Topics, Thursday, Sept 16, 2021

FAQ: Consequences of extending parents’ B-1/B-2 (visitors/tourist) status more than once||Consequences of green card holders staying outside the USA for an extended time. Reentry permit protection ||Applied for EB-3 downgrade and change of employer after 180 days while I-140 is pending

Other: Extensive delays with H-4 & H-4 EAD; Tried Congressman; Any other options? || Overstayed for more than a year; If I remain outside for more than ten years can I come back on a visitor visa? || Change in previously approved employer to new employer (same parent co.) and Form I-129; discrepancies in forms; impact on spouse EAD || Fastest way to get green card for H-1B visa holders (husband and wife ) with approved I-140 in EB-2 category and effect of job change || OPT denied twice, even with genuine medical reasons; approached Congressman, response pending; in interim is motion to appeal a good option || CSPA protection for 21 year old son and pending green card cases || H-4 EAD and I-765 employment extension delays; issue with crossing borders to extend I-94 || Changing status due to job opportunities while in the U.S. on B2 ?; Name change procedure when filing for R-1 Visa, etc.

Add to Rajiv's Media Interviews

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <p> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><style> <drupal-entity data-*>
If you want to be notified of a response to your comment, please provide your email address.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.