H-4 EAD Issues

I am having H4-EAD,Can I start any business?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ: H-4 EAD issues

Video Transcript

You can start a business, any business and 10 businesses if you want. The only issue is what if there is a gap in your EAD. You will not be able to run that business, somebody else should be able to do that for you. That's the only practical difficulty. Legally, there is no problem. You can do whatever you like. FAQ in detail...


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment