1. I moved from client A to client B in June. My employer filed an amendment for me now. I have my current H-1B till September 2020 when I'm with client A but my visa stamping expired last year. Can I travel while my H-1B amendment is pending?<br>
2. As my visa got expired, I have to get it stamped again. For that, should I have to go for interview again or can I do it by Dropbox?<br>
3. What will be the case if my amendment is still pending. What will be the case If my amendment is approved by then.
1. Yes, you can travel.
2. I don't know the exact local rules, but you have to go for visa stamping.
3. You should not go until the amendment is actually approved. More...
Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.