My wife filed for Skilled Worker

My wife filed for Skilled worker (EB-3(A)(i)). Can I apply for NIV to visit her?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

There is nothing in law that stops you from getting an NIV. But grant of visas like B-1/B-2 is completely discretionary.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment