Green Card for RN

I am an RN with a TN visa from Canada. My wife who is an American Indian born in Canada will soon be sponsoring me. Will the fact that I have a visa speed up the process?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

It will not speed things up, but filing for Adjustment of Status (which is available only to folks who are already in USA), makes it possible to continue to stay in USA while the green card process is in the works.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment