Can H-4 EAD start a Business in any State? Can a relative's company file H-1B?

Question details

Can an H4 EAD holder start a business in any state, or do they have to be in the same state as the primary applicant's H-1B?

Another question is can a relative's LLC file for H-1B if they have a need and it aligns with my MS coursework?


Video URL
FAQ Transcript

It can be done, but H-1B is not complicated that's absolutely straightforward.