Can An Associate Degree Qualify For RN Based H-1?

Can I qualify for RN based H-1 if I have only an Associate degree in nursing?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

The simple answer is, no, unless you also have 6 years of professional experience. Also note, not all RN's can qualify for an H-1.

Nonimmigrant Visas: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment