Contacting USCIS when EB-3 is Changed to EB-2

Question details

How do I contact the USCIS Service Centers to inform that a priority date is current, that an EB case has been upgraded from EB-3 to EB-2, or that dependents have been separated from the principal applicant’s petition?


Send an email to the Nebraska Service Center at or the Texas Service Center at  Make sure to include the Case Number and A# of the beneficiary(s).  If applicable, attached scans of any notices for the USCIS to reference.

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <p> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><style> <drupal-entity data-*>