L-1A holders trying for EB-1

I have 6 years experience with the same company with 4 years experience in US itself. I am on L1A visa and I have only a 4 year Bachelor Computer Science engineering degree. What GC category will I fall under?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

L-1A holders should try under EB1. You could be done in a year.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment