L-1B applying for green card

My company applied to change my status from L1B to L1A at the same time as filing my GC application. It was approved and the GC only took about 5 months

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

True. Converting to EB1 through an executive or a managerial job is the way to go. That way you can go thorough EB1 rather than PERM based process that takes several years.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment