EB-2 with ChE MS + 2 yrs exp

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You qualify for EB-2, of course, whether or not a promotion is required is entirely up to your lawyer and the employer to determine. Any position that requires an MS OR BS = 5 years experience (progressively responsible) qualifies for EB-2 filing.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment