EB2 Qualification

I have B.Tech in Engineering from India. I have over 13 years of experience in IT.I am working as IT architect.My company is ready to process my GC.Am I eligible for EB2?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Assuming BTech is a 4-year degree, it looks like you are eligible for EB-2.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment