Green Card Without Employer's Support

Is there a direct way for me to get a green card or apply for EB-3 without my employer's support? My employer is unwilling to support me for any working visa and I am already out of the status due to this.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Three options: Extraordinary Ability Aliens, National Interest Waiver and Investment (EB-5).

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment