I-130 petition

I filled the petition for my son when I was GC holder.My son got married 10 days before I got citizenship.Now his petition is denied.USCIS want me to file I-130 again. Please tell me I have to file I-130 or there is any other way.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

As far as I know, there is no way out of this except a new filing.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment