GC and Company Involvement

Question details

I received my GC in Aug 2008. My company is willing to send me to India office. Does the company need to file for a N470 or can I file for it? Do I need to be employed my US operations or I can be on the parole of India operations?


Company needs to give you a detailed letter and you can work for their India operations.

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <p> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><style> <drupal-entity data-*>