Traveling on B-1 or B-2 visa

I am a US Citizen and my husband came to US on B1/B2 visa for business meeting. Is there regulation that he has to depart from same port he arrived?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

There is no such requirement. He can leave from any airport.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment