Can I Get H-4 Visa Stamping While the H-1 to H-4 Change of Status is Still Pending?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video for this FAQ: Can I get H4 visa stamping while the H1 to H4 change of status is still pending?

Video Transcript:

Absolutely no problem at all. You can go to any country of your choice, no harm done. Remember for H-4 stamping a prior approval from the USCIS is not needed. You walk in with your spouses H-1 approval and that's how you get your H-4. More...


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment